- We can ship to virtually any address in the United States.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page.
- To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition in which it was received. The item must be in the original packaging.
- Please contact Customer Service for a Return Authorization. No returns will be accepted without prior approval.
- Buyers’ remorse returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Customer is responsible for paying all return shipping charges (including tax and customs fees where applicable).
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Warranty claims or damaged/defective merchandise will be replaced if stock is available. Otherwise a credit will be given for the original amount paid.
- Once the item is received and inspected, DURABLE will notify the customer on the status of the return. If the return is approved, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment.